Monday, September 13, 2010

Shape Ups are Killing Me !

This was what the Shape-ups website said : With the comfort of Shape-ups, you will feel your heel sink to the ground as you step, roll forward as your weight shifts to its center, and push off with your toes. This movement will result in stronger leg, buttock, back and abdominal muscles as you stabilize your steps.

And with that so awesomely awesome movement , that shoe nearly killed my leg today ..cause after having breakfast with my aunt and all I went to Sunway and it was around 1pm and we didn't stop walking ( maybe yes for the lunch part but other than that no) untill 7pm so its like ohmygawsh 5 hours with that shoes on. My leg's battery is running low and now its shut down cause im now relaxing in front of my com right here blogging .. :D and i didn't see any changes i'm still soo gemuk pfft duhh


No comments:

Post a Comment