Friday, September 10, 2010

Puppies.

This morning, my family and I went to Piau Kee to buy seafood then me and my sis wanna stay in car. After awhile my dad came knocking on the window and ask me to get down the car and I did so. He then pointed at the floor and LOOK! puppies! freakin' cute and adorable! I wanted to take it home and give it a bath but my momma don't let. Its so tiny a dog could have just ATE IT ALIVE ! Nehhh just kidding.Anyway, we've still gotta go back after that cause we forgot the member card.When we went back we saw a girl who worked nearby feeding those pups milk.They're really hungry i think they keep crying.After dinner we went there AGAIN. LOL 1 was taken by a lil' boy and after that its mom came back but there's only 1 pup left while there was supposed to be 6 pups.

Heres some pictures of the pups :cute huh ? yeahh :DD





No comments:

Post a Comment