Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Clean Wrong Shit ?

LOL , yesh i scared i clean wrong shit and no worries its not human shit its my doggie , Zac's shit .
Today my sis came back from her walk with Zac and told me ehhh , Zac shitted infront of ppl hse ..
Mom : Where is it ? at the door ar ?
Sis : Yeap , a few doors away oni ..
Mom : Kei !! go clean ..
and I was like whatever if not later i kena scold ..
after a few doors away ..no shit have been found so i ran back home .
Me : Mana itu shit ??u said a few doors away right infront of ppl's door ryte ?
Sis : urm MORE than a few doors away lar ..
Zzzz ..so i went and there it is ON THE ROAD ..
came back home and shouted : LENWAIMAN !! is the shit on the road ? is it from dark brown to light brown ?
Sis : LOL yeah i think so. why ?
Me : No lar i scared i clean wrong shit ma ..later unfair for me ..
Sis : -.- '

life without jokes is just so not awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment