Friday, November 27, 2009

Holidays

Geez!holiday are rly pissing me off....holiday juz started 2 weeks ago but it looks like two months already...summore i'm not going for any holiday!i'm gonna rot in my stupid hse...wad i'm doing is juz...online...sleep....eat....bath....online....sleep...eat....... bath....repeating tat for 2 weeks edi....long way to go...haiz....can't wait for christmas and new year...so i'll hav sumthing to do...who can save me from hell?!!!mummumia!btw,i juz took the cambridge oral test n it sucks men....whn i'm giving the interlocutor the mark sheet my hand was shaking like hell so i hid it in my pocket...so i started talking like those erm....england slength it sounds rly funny...before tat me n my partners was gonna sleep soon!we were the last pairs so we waited for like 3 hours!3 hours forgoodness sake!okayy...i'm gonna stop crapping(step-hen-not craBBing)already...i think i'm juz mumbling to myself i noe no ones gonna read my blog its like one of the most boring blog on earth....byee hope u think i'm not craPPing....D:
i'm gonna get crazy...like u noe??? C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!! erm....tat pic shud be how i look like now....

No comments:

Post a Comment