Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Frog That Went The Wrong Way

Last Friday....i was gettin into d car ady....goin 2 school....then i slipped my feet into my shoes...then jalan jalan....suddenly,i felt sumthing slimy...and maybe wet...i was like WTF! quickly get my foot outta tat shoe...thn i froze there not moving a single muscle...after awhile there cums my mum....i told her...ma...i felt sumthing.."slimy"in my shoe...more 2 "wet"...thn she was like padan muka...told u not 2 leave ur shoe near d grass...muz b a FROG....holy mama.....frog?i rushed 2 d pipe and wash my feet....wash n wash thn my mum hit d shoe...no respones....after a while d shoe moved by itself....we dashes u d car like nobody's business n left for school...my sis got home n my mum told her d story bout d FROG...thn she was like ew..ew.....ew...ew...she hit my shoe like a kuku....she hit n hit n hit n hit n hit n hit n hit n hit n hit n hit n hit n hit(taking a deep breath)n hit....thn she went mad....she pushed my shoe untill it rolled down d balcony...thn finally the FROG came out....my mum said it hav GOLDEN eyes....cool huh?I WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE MY SHOE NEAR GRASS ANYMORE!!!!(FROG-PHOBIA)

No comments:

Post a Comment